Release of iX Developer 2.20 service pack 2
Featuring X2 series support, new functions and improved quality
Beijer Electronics now releases service pack 2 for iX Developer 2.20. Service pack 2 introduces support for the new X2 series, a number of new features and bug fixes to consolidate product quality further:
- Support for X2 series panel families:
- X2 base, X2 pro, X2 marine, X2 control, X2 motion.
- A number of new features:
- Improved Tag monitor.
- Screen cache editing on all screens in a project.
- Improved conversion of Information Designer projects to iX.
- Access to system tags for X2 panels e.g. serial number of panels, individual CPU core values, health status of flash memory, lifetime used.
- New driver help via web browser.
- Consolidated product quality through a number of bug fixes.
Read more about service pack 2 for iX Developer 2.20 here.
Click here to download iX and try the software.