iX 2.40 – New products support. New functions. Overall improvements.
Beijer Electronics is proud to present iX HMI software version 2.40 offering support of new BoX2 products, a range of new functions as well as overall improvements.
With the release of iX 2.40, we now support the new BoX2 series products – a range of protocol converters, IoT gateways and edge controllers that combine clever connectivity in different ways. At the same time, iX provides a range of new functions as well as overall improvements.
This is what's new in iX 2.40:
- Support of BoX2 protocol converters, IoT gateways and edge controllers with smart functions such as diagnostics page, local data base storage, alarm servers, reporting, c# scripting, etc.
- Improved conversion of Information Designer and E-Designer projects to iX.
- New and improved Transfer Client with modernized user interface, a user-friendly transfer log and new functionalities.
- Customization of Tag Visibility on OPC UA server enables users to configure which tags are exposed and visible on the server and thereby manage sensitive data.
- Fast data logging on PC RT enables data logging interval down to 50ms on PC runtime versions.
- Support for BACnet.
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 compatibility.
- Internal software improvements.
Learn more about iX here.
Click here to download iX 2.40 and try the software.